Sunday, November 25, 2007

Friends, Family and Fellowship - Our Team!

We've just finished our fourth quarter meeting and I must admit I was thrilled with the energy around our Sales team family. Your children and grandchildren were precious. I was fortunate to capture some on video and hope that a compiliation of that video footage will turn out well.

We have many reasons to be thankful and many reasons to do what we do, but tonight my heart was warmed by the love and support that was shown from you and your family. So, knowing that, for many the reason we make the sacrifices we make are to provide love and support for our family - let me commit to you the support to make your sales and business success real.

Soaring Sales Success isn't just a slogan. Rather, my goal for this next year is to help you in your career have the best 2008 ever. Enjoying what you do and earning more are two tangible and intangible ways I can help. Hopefully, you'll use this forum to encourage each other and together make our sales family stronger and better.

So as I wind up writing these first posts for this Thanksgiving weekend...be safe...and know that together we can achieve great things.

Here's to Soaring Sales Success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuck,

Great message. It reminds me that this is simple business. It's not easy but it is simple. See the people and tell them the preneed story.